Sonic hacks, music, games and videos

You are not connected. Please login or register

sonic and sega all stars racing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 sonic and sega all stars racing on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 pm

This game does require a decent pc to play correctly, and my pc doesn't really like Fraps and lagged the game quite a bit! There are 22 parts so make sure you're ready to do this because it will take a few hours to get this game fully installed on your pc, and if you come into any problems or if any of the links become dead please tell me and I'll reupload them. Anyway, here are the download links: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part 14 Part 15 Part 16 Part 17 Part 18 Part 19 Part 20 Part 21 Part 22

There is multiplayer, though I would advise the use of a controller, because using the keyboard is a bit difficult. And please let me know if you have any trouble with anything and I'll help you out, you can ask down in the comments, or message me on this account.
That's it! Hope you enjoy!

View user profile

2 Re: sonic and sega all stars racing on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 am

Like my computer would run this, like my Internet would be fast enough to download all those parts. By the way this game is cool, because one stage is from the infamous House of the Dead!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum